A problem with startUp messages

Kevin Fisher kgf at golden.net
Thu Jun 28 11:17:23 UTC 2001

This could then explain some oddness I'm seeing with text selections in Genie
as well.  I'm using the stock UNIX VM from the ftp site...I'm assuming that it
is lagging significantly behind the patches that have been flying around this
list the past several months.

Can this be rectified by generating a new interp.c, or is there a patch on the
sqfixes archive?