SuperSwiki

Alan P. Kennedy, Sr alphahere at home.com
Mon Jun 18 02:44:48 UTC 2001

How do you turn off the sources and changes file checks?

Sorry if this is a simple question but I'm new to this stuff. I really
like my swiki though, and will try to learn some smalltalk because
swiki was so cool.

Thanks

 Michael> Bert Freudenberg wrote:

 >> > Oh, and don't forget to turn off the source and changes file
 >> checks if > you are running Squeak headless.
 >>
 >> Huh? What's headlessness got to do with sources?

 Michael> Squeak puts up this prompter about missing source or changes
 Michael> file, which you can't really "click away" when you are
 Michael> running headless. I'm not developing on Linux, only running
 Michael> the superswiki, so no changes or source file on that
 Michael> machine. The server never seemed to start, until I found out
 Michael> Squeak was waiting on that prompter when I used VNC.

 Michael> Michael

 Michael> -- "To improve is to change, to be perfect is to change
 Michael> often." Winston Churchill
 Michael> | Michael Rueger m.rueger at acm.org ++1 (310) 937 7196 |