Menus

Dan Ingalls Dan at SqueakLand.org
Tue Jun 19 15:33:10 UTC 2001

Benoit -

There are several suggestions from the list now.  If you want something really simple, you will find that PopUpChoiceMorph does almost everything needed.  If you just put a bunch of these side by side in a rectangle, you'll have a menu bar.  See EnvelopeEditorMorph>>addControls for an example of its use.

If you want something a bit more iconic, you could also look at SystemWindow>>addMenuControl which creates the menu button in the title bar of morphic windows.

	- Dan