Menus

Aaron J Reichow reic0024 at d.umn.edu
Mon Jun 18 14:12:55 UTC 2001

I have no problems retrieving it from the SqFixes archive...  Works great
in 2.8, I've not tried it in 3.0 yet, but it doesn't fly with 3.1a.  I've
not explored it yet, but after filing it in, I get a MessageNotUnderstood
for HandMorph>>updateMouseDownTransform.

Here it is:
http://swiki.gsug.org:8080/sqfixes/947.html

Aaron

Aaron Reichow ::  Twin Ports ACM Pres ::  http://www.d.umn.edu/~reic0024/
"life, probably the biggest word i've ever said, that says a lot 'cause
there is a whole lot of words inside my head..." -- atmosphere