Karl Ramberg karl.ramberg at chello.se
Wed Jun 13 09:32:24 UTC 2001

On Sunday 20 May 2001 08:07, doug edmunds wrote:
> I am looking for some examples / tutorials /
> documentation pertaining to using truetype fonts
> in Squeak.

What do you mean "using"? You can get individual strings of your choice
in a
single font using a TTSampleStringMorph; to use TT fonts in text windows
requires conversion to a FormSetFont or StrikeFont. I posted some fixes
for
this purpose on the list. See
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/squeak/message/26604 for these fixes.

You can search the egroups list for discussions about Truetype: