[BUG] inner worlds

Stephen Pair spair at advantive.com
Mon Jun 18 14:59:23 UTC 2001

The inner worlds feature seems to be broken...(try open->inner world)

I was trying to create a project that I could work with directly as opposed
to jumping into it.  Basically, I like to work on projects where one project
is the real work, and I have another project for building up SUnit tests.
But, it can become cumbersome to switch back and forth between the two
projects.  I'd like to have a window within the main project that allowed me
to develop the test cases such that those changes would automatically go to
the "test" change set.  Is there an easy way to do this without needing to
swith between projects?

- Stephen