On interfaces - Morphic Wrappers

Doug Way dway at riskmetrics.com
Wed Jun 6 21:53:47 UTC 2001

Actually, it might be nice to have a version of MorphicWrappers available for Squeak 3.0, since that's the current, relatively stable release, that people are most likely to have.  (I had already overwritten my 3.1alpha-4048 with the latest 3.1alpha-4081 changes and ran into the same problem as John, so I had to go back to Squeak 2.8 to try out your 2.8 release of MorphicWrappers.)

- Doug Way
  dway at riskmetrics.com