An MVC scheduling question

David T. Lewis lewis at mail.msen.com
Sun Jun 3 16:41:41 UTC 2001

I have a View in MVC with a method which wants to open a new
StandardSystemController, sort of like this:

MyView>>myMethod
	| aVar |
	aVar _ doSomeStuff.
	aVar inspect. "Opens a new StandardSystemController"
	self doSomeMoreStuff "This never gets done"

Opening the inspector behaves like a goto, such that control is passed
over to the inspector, and never returned to doSomeMoreStuff.

What is the right way to open the new view without passing control
out of the current method?

I tried StandardSystemController>>openNoTerminate and it did horrible
things to my MVC project, so I don't think that was the answer ;)

Thanks,
Dave