opening files

Projet DeepLow deeplowsoftware at oreka.com
Sun Jun 24 16:22:01 UTC 2001

Hi,

thanks to Andreas Raab for his explanations, they have really helped
us A LOT. We now know how to set the texture to a VRML object or more
precisely we know how to create a VRML so that we can set its texture.

We have another problem in squeak : we would like to be able to open a
file from the Squeak environment. By opening we mean see its content
and maybe editing it (in a squeak window), but at least opening it. It
would be great if we could work out txt (for opening and editing) and
bmp files(for opening). We are working on the FileDirectory class and
it doesn't seem to help us a lot.

Projet DeepLow
Maîtrise Informatique
Université de Savoie (France)