A problem with startUp messages

Bob Arning arning at charm.net
Thu Jun 28 04:27:05 UTC 2001

Kevin,

This is a due to a VM which does not have the latest exception handling code. If you can't easily get a suitable VM, you can work around this problem by changing

file _ [fd readOnlyFileNamed: keysFileName]
	on: FileDoesNotExistException do:[:ex| nil].

file _ [fd readOnlyFileNamed: keysFileName]
	on: FileDoesNotExistException do:[:ex| ex resume: nil].

Cheers,
Bob