Where is the Mac VM that includes StarSqueak?

Randal L. Schwartz merlyn at stonehenge.com
Thu Mar 22 16:38:29 UTC 2001

>>>>> "Karl" == Karl Ramberg <karl.ramberg at chello.se> writes:

Karl> -> Squeak Source + MPW Makefiles:
Karl>     http://irafs1.ira.uka.de/~marcus/j3/3.0Alpha7MTJ3.11h-SRC.sit.bin

These aren't in the image?  I tried to build a VM using MPW last night
(away from the net, so I couldn't peek at the notes).  I made an
interp.c (took about 5 minutes) and spit out the support files.  But
then I couldn't figure out what to do after that.  I tried to simply
compile interp.c and hope that it #include'd everything else, but
apparently not. :(

Hmm.  I must appear pretty foolish, but I'm used to a Unix
commandline, and all this other GUI stuff in the middle is confusing
me. :)

Can someone make a clear set of instructions for building a VM using MPW
like we just got for building a plugin using MPW?  Thanks!