who wrote PLay Writing?

Ted Wright wright at en.com
Fri Mar 2 21:44:10 UTC 2001

J Scott Jaderholm <scott at jaderholm.com> wrote:
>Mark Guzdial <guzdial at cc.gatech.edu> writes:
> > Me -- it's the project from the last chapter in my book that I was
> > trying to get to work in 3.0.  With Bob's and Ned's help, it is now
> > (see their earlier messages).  I'm uploading now the version that
> > actually works in 3.0.
>
>Ok, it works now, but the RecorderMorph is still broken.

I have a question about the RecordingControlsMorph. I was playing
around with it (building a new recording meter for it), and did something
that made my image swell from about 10Meg to about 30 Meg.

I think I must have a bunch of scrap sounds I recorded stuck in the
image, but I have not yet figured out where the RecordingControlsMorph
would have put them.

Can someone give me a hint? I think I'm stuck in the mindset of having to
tell the computer to save stuff I want to keep rather than expecting it to keep
everything unless I tell it to forget it.

Ted

Ted Wright
NASA business: mailto:wright at grc.nasa.gov    remainder: mailto:wright at en.com