[BUG] Nesting GeeMailMorphs doesn't work right

Ned Konz ned at bike-nomad.com
Mon Mar 5 18:27:07 UTC 2001

I'm trying to get my connectors stuff to work with GeeMail and other
transformed playfields.

So I made a new GeeMailMorph, and embedded some text and objects. Then I
added to it another new GeeMailMorph.

But the playfield of the second (upper) GeeMailMorph does not track the
position of its owner. In fact, scrolling the second GeeMailMorph makes
things on the first (lower) GeeMailMorph move around.

In a related problem, embedding SystemWindows into GeeMailMorphs doesn't seem
to work right when I resize the SystemWindow with fast framing on: the
framing rectangle displays in the wrong place.
--
Ned Konz
currently: Stanwood, WA
email:     ned at bike-nomad.com