Improving the interface (w.r.t. scrollbars)

Dan Shafer dshafer at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 6 21:10:49 UTC 2001

Jeff....

I don't disagree with the notion that consistency -- as a _default_ -- is
appropriate. But I also think that there are more users out there than we
probably think who want to make minor (or major) tweaks to their environments
to get them to behave the way they think about things.

So I'm not suggesting unboxed anarchy, just a modifiable standard.