Modular Squeak

Aaron J Reichow reic0024 at d.umn.edu
Tue Mar 13 18:20:53 UTC 2001

On Tue, 13 Mar 2001, Lawson English wrote:

> on 3/12/01 8:31 PM, Phiho Hoang at phiho.hoang at home.com wrote:
>
> >> Hi Bruce,
> >> I just knew UNIX had to have one also. :-) :-) :-)
> >> Cheers, Roger.....

> > And then, Redmond claims that DLL Hell is obsolete in Heaven .Net :-(
>
> The guy who headed up .NET did Turbo Pascal and was the design lead of
> Delphi.
>

> At least the pedigree looks good, but who knows what they've been feeding
> it...

I don't think it was .NET that the guy behind TP and Delphi was behind,
but the design and development of the C# language.  Kind of mashed in with
.NET in many articles on it, but two seperate things.

Aaron

Aaron Reichow  ::  Twin Ports ACM VP ::  http://www.d.umn.edu/~reic024/
"The profit system follows the path of least resistance and following the
path of least resistance is what makes a river crooked." -U. Utah Phillips