Odd highlighting of Class names in Browser in 2.9alpha

Bob Arning arning at charm.net
Sat Mar 31 03:59:29 UTC 2001

Andrew,

There was a problem with this at one time, but I thought it had been fixed. The difference in behavior behavior has to do with the fact that the list with the classes is inside an AlignmentMorph so as to better accomodate the buttons beneath it. This led to a wrinkle in how colors of panes were set when you changed teh color of the window.

A fwe questions:
What is you Squeak display depth? Is your 2.9 image fully updated? Have you changed the color of the browsers in which highlighting looks odd?

Cheers,
Bob