Exobox Screenshots

J Scott Jaderholm scott at jaderholm.com
Tue Mar 13 07:50:59 UTC 2001

Hi Squeakers,

Duane Maxwell just sent me a copy of 6 screenshots of Exobox.  For
those of you who missed the thread "Goodbye from exobox!", Duane
explained in it what Exobox was doing.

"Exobox was using Squeak to implement an extremely easy to use,
Internet-savvy, user environment for deployment on Internet appliances.
Some of you may be familiar with devices such as the i-Opener or Compaq MSN
appliances, which have failed in the market for a number of reasons, one of
which is poor software."

http://jaderholm.com/exobox/

You can find the screenshots at the url above.  I did not put together
a fancy website for them because I knew I couldn't do anything as
impressive as the content of the screenshots themselves, so enjoy!

Sincerely,
jsj

--
"some operas are tragedies!" Alan Kay