[BUG] Socket assumes connection in Linux

ajh18 at cornell.edu ajh18 at cornell.edu
Thu Mar 29 15:11:25 UTC 2001

Patrik Nordebo <patrik at nordebo.com> wrote:
> Is there a way to find all uses of a primitive?

CompiledMethod allInstances select: [:m | m primitive = primNum]
thenCollect: [:m | m who].

Patrik, thanks for looking at this socket problem.  If you have a chance
please look at the socket semaphore corruption problem also.  I posted a
bug report about this on March 26 and its entitled "[BUG] Socket
semaphore corrupted (Unix VM)".  I wish I could help but I am not
familiar with platform specifics.  Smalltalk has happily sheltered me
from those details for many years.

-Anthony