Morphs differ based on how brought to life?

Dan Shafer dshafer at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 25 05:36:45 UTC 2001

Looking at how other morphs handle deletion, they all do something to
themselves and then call super delete.

One thing that is now clear to me is that somewhere at the heart of this
problem is the fact that the ScorePlayer and the ScorePlayerMorph are connected
but not related. It feels like a containership hierarchy. A ScorePlayerMorph
doesn't open itself the way I did in my Workspace. It uses a method called
openOn:title: with the first argument being a ScorePlayer.

So it's back to the drawing board. My Workspace worked but wasn't good code.