French book on Squeak (Editions Eyrolles)

SHANSEIFAN Muriel mshanseifan at eyrolles.com
Fri Mar 16 09:36:39 UTC 2001

En réponse à votre courrier du jeudi 15 mars 2001, 20:20 :

  Dear Mr Kay,

  The French publishing house Editions Eyrolles is going to publish a
  small practical book in French on Squeak, and we would like to offer our
  readers a CD-ROM on which we would put Squeak.

  I just wanted to make sure that there were no licence problems about
  it.

  Thank you very much for your answer,

  Sincerely yours,

  Muriel