Status of Squeak.Org

David Farber dfarber at numenor.com
Sat Mar 31 22:09:45 UTC 2001

it appears that only the "front page" is mirrored at squeak.cs.uiuc.edu;
specifically, the tutorials don't appear to be there. at the tutorials
mirrored anywhere?

david

At 01:03 PM 3/31/01 -0800, you wrote:
>Folks -
>
>As many of you are aware, we have been grossly mistreated by our hosting
iSP, and the normal Squeak.og site is inaccessible.

>The UIUC mirror (fortunately not having yet mirrored the demise) is still
accessible at

>	http://squeak.cs.uiuc.edu/
>
>Also , there is an entirely new version of the home page designed by
Russell Allen, that we were just about to publish.  Perhaps Russell or
Bruce or Ted has a URL for folks to look at.

>It is likely that we will dump our current host for Squeak.org, but there
are various reasons  for trying to get it back together with duct tape for
another week or so.

--
David Farber
dfarber at numenor.com