How to execute external programs across platforms?

David T. Lewis lewis at mail.msen.com
Mon Mar 5 02:52:21 UTC 2001

On Fri, Mar 02, 2001 at 10:37:01PM -0500, bparsia at unc.edu wrote:
> --On Friday, March 02, 2001 6:04 PM -0800 Ned Konz <ned at bike-nomad.com>
> wrote:
> >
> > Is there anyone working on OSProcess versions for these platforms?
>
> No. But there should be!

If anyone would care to volunteer to do any of the other platforms, I'd
be most grateful.  I don't have the time (or the compilers, or computers ...
but mostly I don't have the time) to do it myself.

If you would like to have a bash at it, please let me know. I'm making
a lot of changes to OSProcess right now, and it's not ready for the next
release, so you would want to have my latest version before adding any
other platform support.

Dave