[ENH][GOODIE] OSProcess V2.0 (version 2.0 released)

Michael Conlen meconlen at obfuscated.net
Mon Mar 12 04:14:06 UTC 2001

Ok, I'm fairly new to all of this, but I've got say, the first thing that
comes to mind here is square peg->round hole. If I wanted all that I'd use
perl, which from what I've seen of your example implements those sorts of
things much more elegantly (and if I'm calling the perl code elegant we've
got issues here!)

Maybe you can help me understand where your comming from with this. :)

--
Groove On Dude
Michael Conlen
meconlen at obfuscated.net