Win2k "Resource fork" (WAS: RE: DLL conflicts)

Pennell, David DPennell at quallaby.com
Wed Mar 14 19:14:38 UTC 2001

IIRC, this is part of the OLE container architecture.  An OLE
container file is a mini-file system.  There is a "well-known"
location for the properties that you mention. I once wrote a
VSE program that would built an HTML index of a bunch of files
by extracting these properties using VSE's OLE support.  It
seemed like a good idea before I started...

-david