veryDeep mysteries

Ned Konz ned at bike-nomad.com
Fri Mar 16 06:16:28 UTC 2001

On Thursday 15 March 2001 18:57, Ted K. wrote:
> Thank you, Henrik, for the clear explanation of veryDeepCopy.  I hope
> readers find it enlightening.
>
> I just want to point to the class comment for DeepCopier, which I rewrote
> last week.  It is in the changeSet "DeepCopier3-tk".  (If this is not in
> the external stream yet, it will be soon.)

Thanks, Ted!

Somehow we need to get more documentation together. Whatever happened to the
idea of having an external documentation server (there are still remnants of
this in the "find documentation" menu choices here and there)? It seems
little actual documentation was produced or shared...

--
Ned Konz
currently: Stanwood, WA
email:     ned at bike-nomad.com