Mac version? Re: StarSqueakPlugin for win32

Randal L. Schwartz merlyn at stonehenge.com
Fri Mar 16 03:16:56 UTC 2001

>>>>> "Helge" == Helge Horch <Helge.Horch at munich.netsurf.de> writes:

Helge> At 18:00 15.03.2001 -0800, Randal L. Schwartz wrote:
>> How soon before someone puts up a Mac PPC version!?

Helge> "Soon" would be my guess.  It's not hard to do, you just need
Helge> the tool chain.

Heh.  I tried to find MPW just now, and the directories on
ftp.apple.com are all empty.  And dev.apple.com isn't responding.  And
I'm not sure exactly what to do once I get there... yeah, I saw the
page on building an MPW VM, but it refers to 2.4c sources, and I don't
know if I still need to file that patch in.

I'm a mac user.  I'm trying to become a mac programmer by using
Squeak. :) Having all this extra stuff to go through means more
learning curve.  I'm not unwilling to learn... I just need some
guidance.