swiki and Squeak documentation

Georg Gollmann georg.gollmann at tuwien.ac.at
Fri Mar 16 17:20:01 UTC 2001

At 3:14 Uhr -0800 16.03.2001, Dick Karpinski wrote:
>Is there a wiki with the Squeak sources spread out with at least each
>class on a different page?

I have done something similar for GemStone/S. The root page contains
classes by category. Links lead to a page with methods by category
for each class. Further links show the methods in each category with
their initial comments. The final link gives a form for editing the
method source (I do all my GemStone/S development in this
environment).
There is also a facility to search for senders and implementors of a message.

See ClassBrowser.st in http://macos.tuwien.ac.at/GemWeb/.

Georg
--
----
Dipl.Ing. Georg Gollmann                TU-Wien, Zentraler Informatikdienst
mail:gollmann at zid.tuwien.ac.at
http://macos.tuwien.ac.at/Gollmann.html