How do I delete projects?

Randal L. Schwartz merlyn at stonehenge.com
Thu Mar 8 18:22:43 UTC 2001

Ned> I navigated to the project from which I'd loaded Alan's project,
Ned> and deleted its world window.

Ned> However, the projects still exist in my image. The one whose
Ned> world I deleted shows up as <no name -garbage?>. The rest are
Ned> chained together with their nextProject/previousProject (as well
Ned> as parent, I believe) pointers.

Ned> I can't figure out how to get rid of the projects. There don't
Ned> seem to be menu items anywhere to do it, and I couldn't find a
Ned> programmatic interface in Project.

Similar problem when trying to build an image for use as a plugin.
Lots of extra stuff in there.  Can I make it go away?

Also, how do I build the "single file" image from the old 2.8 plugin?
Is it sufficient to "Smalltalk discardSources" and then save the
image?  Will that make the .changes go away?  (I tried it but ran out
of memory the one time I tried. :)