Using Book and Stack Morphs

Dan Shafer dshafer at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 26 01:56:55 UTC 2001

While I'm a _long_ way from the final authority in these parts, I can say one
thing with some confidence: BookMorphs are more mature than StackMorphs. For
me, they also seem to work better but I am still really getting to know both of
them.

Mark Guzdial's book ("Squeak: Object-Oriented Design With Multimedia
Applications") devotes some energy in Chapter 7 to using BookMorphs and
compares them clearly to HyperCard. Might be a good starting point.

I plan to do some reasonably serious user-type documentation on these two
morphs once I understand them well enough to do so.