[ENH][GOODIE] OSProcess V2.0 (version 2.0 released)

Jimmie Houchin jhouchin at texoma.net
Wed Mar 14 18:17:19 UTC 2001

I watch with interest. :)

As I learn more about Squeak and as it matures, the more interested I
become in Squeak being my environment. The less interested I become in
Gnome/KDE, et al. Hopefully at some point Squeak will acquire comparable
and better tools than other environments. Email, newsreader and web
clients, word processing, etc. :)

I've thought about at some point dropping the Gnome desktop and going
straight into Squeak from the command line. As long as I have the Gnome
libs, KDE libs I can still run their apps, if they have any interesting
enough that I want to.

It will be nice when Squeak can offer this option.

So just be aware that there are some of us nuts out there who might
appreciate some interesting options for running Squeak in Linux/Unix. :)

I'll explore OSProcess sometime soon.

Thanks,

Jimmie Houchin