Squeak.org -- it's back and better than ever.

Dan Ingalls Dan.Ingalls at disney.com
Sun Mar 25 21:42:15 UTC 2001

>Squeak.org has been down since roughly 2am yesterday.
>Yesterday it denied service; today it is up but with no files.

Many thanks to Ted Kaehler for restoring the state of Squeak.org.  The files used for the restoration are the new ones that Russell Allen <russell.allen at firebirdmedia.com> has been working on.  I can't remember if his rewrite had been generally posted before the outage but, if not, check out the new look of Squeak.org.

Kudos to Russell, and thanks to Bruce ONeel and Ted for tweaks and help getting this all out onto Squeak.org.

	- Dan