[BUG]? FileDirectory>>directoryContentsFor:

Raab, Andreas Andreas.Raab at disney.com
Thu Mar 15 22:37:31 UTC 2001

Bijan,

> At least on windows, I can't seem to trigger a
> #badDirectoryPath. If the directoryPath passed to
> the primative points to a file, or is screwy, it
> seems to (always) return nil.

That's actually a bug in the support code (which I just found). It always
returned "empty directory" where it should've said "invalid directory".

> Alas, I don't seem to have ready access to the file
> primatives' code so I have no idea what's going on.

Look at FilePlugin and/or sqWin32Directory.c and sqWin32FilePrims.c both of
which are readily available at
http://isgwww.cs.uni-magdeburg.de/~raab/squeak/src

> Bijan "No niggle too small" Parsia.

Obviously ;-) BTW (since I didn't follow that thread carefully) what was the
bug?!

  - Andreas