Can't get latest updates

Steve Gilbert steven.l.gilbert at lmco.com
Fri Mar 2 23:02:29 UTC 2001

Yes, this is the same proxy that I use with my Netscape browser.

Yes, in my Netscape browser at:
http://squeak.cs.uiuc.edu/Squeak2.0/updates/updates.list

I can see the last line as:

3741BBSrcEqDestFix2-di.cs

However in Scamper I get the last line as:

3696FixLargeTileToggle-di.cs

Hmm...at least its consistent inside of Squeak.

But what would cause it to stop at 3696 inside of Squeak?
Am I reaching the end of some socket buffer? Suggestions?

Actually, it's worse than that I've just tried going into the updates
directory and then back into updates.list from Scamper and now the last
line I get is:

3664CelesteCompactFix-sr.cs

This is the same one that I had stopped on before on the way to 3696
during my updating from the virgin image.  I'd like to blame the proxy
server, but I get good stuff from Netscape as well as Internet Exploder.

Steve