[GOODIE] NK-ConnectorsDemo.012.pr on Bob's Super Swiki

Adrian Sampaleanu AdrianS at mgisoft.com
Fri Mar 2 19:55:14 UTC 2001

Ned,

  What has changed in your ConnectorsDemo after about version .009? I think
I tried it about there and things seemed pretty responsive, but in later
versions (14, 17) my system starts to crawl when I'm in the connectors
project. The cursor hesitates as it moves over Morphs and when I go to drag
them around, the movement is very sluggish? BTW, I love the Connectors!

Adrian