Can't get latest updates

Dan Ingalls Dan.Ingalls at disney.com
Fri Mar 2 19:11:07 UTC 2001

>I can't seem to get the latest updates from the update server for the
>last couple of days. Is this me, or are the updates not available yet?
>The SuperSwiki and Scamper seem to work fine so the connectivity is
>there.
>
>OS: Windows NT 4.0 SP5
>VM: 3.1 (alpha build 1) from Feb 28 2001
>Image: 3.1alpha of 20 February 2001
>	latest update: #3696
>
>Steve "Stuck at 3696 :(" Gilbert

Steve -

I can access both servers.  And the index seems to be correct.

What happens when you try?  What does 'help...'/'about this system' report as your highest update number.  If you have a changeSet numbered higher, it would think it does not need any updates.  If this is the case, rename the offending CS.

	- Dan