Squeak Native Bindings

Frank Lesser squeak at lesser-software.com
Fri Mar 23 11:33:55 UTC 2001

-----Original Message-----
From: Ned Konz [mailto:ned at bike-nomad.com]
Sent: Friday, March 23, 2001 8:07 AM
To: squeak at cs.uiuc.edu
Subject: Re: Squeak Native Bindings

On Thursday 22 March 2001 00:50, Frank Lesser wrote:

> It looks like the native Windows UI. We have much the same structure like
> the old VSE or Dolphin.
> I hope to show up something very soon.
>Hi Ned, sorry for the short answer ...
Frank, what are you doing for events from your WNDPROC's? Are you passing
them through into the single IO process event queue (tagging the events with
the HWND), or do you have multiple queues and semaphores?
LSW>we are doing it in the first way - but everything can be changed - and
probably later will.

Would it be possible to have separate Squeak Processes, one connected to
each
Windows window?
LSW>we will return to this topic and analyse it later. there is much to do -

I will put a list what are currently busy with under
http://www.lesser-software.com/en/flavours/text/news.htm

Frank

--
Ned Konz
currently: Stanwood, WA
email:     ned at bike-nomad.com
homepage:  http://bike-nomad.com

Frank Lesser,

Lesser-Software

email: Frank-Lesser at Lesser-Software.com

www: www.lesser-software.com