SuperSwiki Usage:

Eric Scharff Eric.Scharff at Colorado.EDU
Thu Mar 1 17:46:55 UTC 2001

OK, I'm making the transition to 3.0 / 3.1 slowly.  Please bear with me.
:)

(I'd been stuck at 2.8 for a while, and this was a radical change for me!
Its a change for the better, but it was very drastic.  I think I'll be a
test pilot now and stay up to date with changes... :) )

So here is a minor question:  How to people tend to use Bob's SuperSwiki?
I tried to use it from within Scamper, which works (more or less) but is
slow.  Instead, I've been using Netscape, clicking through to projects,
doing a "Save As...", and then opening in Squeak.

Is there a better way that I just haven't discovered yet?  Is there a
"SuperSwikiBroswerMorph" or some such tightly integrated thing?  If not,
it sounds like something that would be doable and quite valuable.  I'll
volunteer, but I still have a lot of catching up to see what is new! :)

-Eric