[Fwd: [squeak] running squeaklets on linux]

Bert Freudenberg bert at isg.cs.uni-magdeburg.de
Mon Mar 12 11:00:34 UTC 2001

On Thu, 8 Mar 2001, Ned Konz wrote:

> On Thursday 08 March 2001 14:33, Doug Way wrote:
>
> > 9) When I try Bert's test page locally, I do not get this error, but when I
> > try test pages on squeaklet.com, I get: an error that a plugin type of the
> > mime type text/plain was not found.
>
> I get this too. Bert's test page works fine, whether locally or on the net.

That's because *my* server is sending the correct mime-type for .sts
files. Contact Michael and let him setup squeaklet.com correctly ;-)

A webmaster hosting squeaklets should put these two lines in the .htaccess
file (or httpd.conf) for Apache webserver:

AddType application/x-squeak-source sts
AddType application/x-squeak-object sqo

-- Bert