"File in" dialog box?

Bert Freudenberg bert at isg.cs.uni-magdeburg.de
Tue Mar 13 20:26:01 UTC 2001

On Tue, 13 Mar 2001, Bob DuCharme wrote:

> I'm new to squeak (I used Smalltalk/V a bit years ago) and I have a pretty
> basic question: what method of what class do I use to use the "File in"
> dialog box? I searched SqueakV2.sources and Squeak2.8.changes for the string
> "Select a File" with no luck. Is there some trick I'm missing to find the
> source of basic Squeak UI?

What you want to find is a string in a method. Just type the string into a
workspace, select it, and choose "method strings with it" from the
"more..." item of the context menu. You also could press Ctrl+E for this.
To learn about this stuff read and try the command key help in the help
menu.

-- Bert