Request for comments on Connectors user interaction

JArchibald at aol.com JArchibald at aol.com
Sat Mar 10 04:20:32 UTC 2001

=> 3/9/01 9:19:41 PM EST, ned at bike-nomad.com =>
<< I've posted a (moderately complicated) proposed state diagram on my little
Swiki: at http://nedkonz.dhs.org:8080/Ned/8 (this drawing was done with my
tools). >>

Ned,

Does this state diagram correspond to the behavior exhibited in
    NK-ConnectorsDemo.024.pr
or to some projected future version of the Connectors material?

At 800x600 (poor eyes) I couldn't see all of demo, but reset screen to
1024x768 to see entire picture. Neat. I guess we need re-framing machinery
for large diagrams. :-)

I think this looks like dynamite. I want to use for some functional purpose
-- say some UML like gadgetry to assist (enable) software engineering
activities. I must admit, that looking at the state diagram on your Wiki, my
first (unconscious) response was to try to "grab" one of the connections and
make an adjustment to the picture. Such diagramming is addictive; once
exposed to it, you expect diagrams fitting your template to be "adjustable."
:-)

Is is possible to post your state diagram as a Squeak demo? I assume as a
project on Bob's Super Swiki? OWHY

Neat,
Jerry.

Jerry L. Archibald