[GOODIE] NK-ConnectorsDemo.006.pr on Bob's Super Swiki

Sam Adams ssadams at us.ibm.com
Thu Mar 1 16:25:20 UTC 2001

Ned Konz wrote:
<<

I just published my first project on Bob's Super Swiki; it's the current
state of my newest Connectors stuff. There's no documentation beyond the
code
itself, but you can play with it and give me your reactions.

Works with 3.0 and 3.1 images.

Really, really cool!  I have built and used a number of similar frameworks
over the years, and yours looks and feels great.
Can't wait to use it in an upcoming application.  Well done!

Sam S. Adams, IBM Distinguished Engineer, IBM Research
tie line 444-0736, outside 919-254-0736, email: ssadams at us.ibm.com
<<Hebrews 11:6, Proverbs 3:5-6, Romans 1:16-17, I Corinthians 1:10>>