Help with windows keys binding

Jim Menard jimm at io.com
Mon Mar 19 16:19:47 UTC 2001

Stephane Ducasse writes:
> I have a friend of mine that complains that the Squeak editor
> does not on PC support well backspace delete and arrows.
> He is working with 2.8,
>
> does anybody made something for that?
> is it fixed in more rcent versions?

On a related note, I have tried a few times to add Emacs key bindings to
the standard text editor widget. No luck. I don't remember my exact
problems, but I seem to recall that a lot of the key binding behavior is
hard-coded. I remember finding the code that builds the edit menu.

Jim
--
Jim Menard, jimm at io.com, http://www.io.com/~jimm/
"Sanity is a one-trick pony: rationality is all you get. With insanity,