[ENH] Better SystemWindow menu icon

Alexander Lazarevic lazarevic at cs.uni-magdeburg.de
Tue Mar 20 09:41:21 UTC 2001

Hi Je77!

>>>>> "Je77" == Jochen F Rick <nadja at cc.gatech.edu> writes:

    Je77> After one novice user asked what the car battery button did
    Je77> on the system window, I decided that there should be a
    Je77> different button to make the menu come up.

The replacement for the LEGO brick only works for me (Squeak3.1alpha
of 15 February 2001 latest update: #3848), if i leave the last line in
addMenuControl as it was before (labelArea addMorph: menuBox.).

Alex
--
The fingers you have used to dial are too fat. To obtain a special
dialing wand, please mash the keypad with your palm now.  -- operator