code from Besset book

David N. Smith (IBM) dnsmith at watson.ibm.com
Tue May 15 13:34:24 UTC 2001

Helge:

I used the Filing IBM Applications into Squeak to get the code 'ported'. There were a few things, like differences in exception handling on Float computations, and differences in detecting IEEE Float problems, and I passed the code back to Didier to look at. I haven't heard since, but have a query in to him.

I'll post any useful reply.

Dave

--
David N. Smith