the "script manager" in Stable Squeak

Sarkela sarkela at home.com
Thu May 24 20:54:48 UTC 2001

Squeak World Tour is trying very hard to be so much less than
Squeak. One goal is that every essential tool should work in every
presentation environment. We absolutely depend upon being able to
remove all traces of Morphic if necessary. For now, rich interfaces
are taking a backseat to utilitarian basics. My advice is, if you've
got better blue plane tools, by all means use them.

This is a plain old mundane pink plane boring image.
And that's ok too. Who knows, someone might even have
the unmitigated gall to write an mlisp Squeak interactor
for emacs. ;-}>

Cheers,
[|] John Sarkela

PS I'll be publishing the current state of the tour code this weekend.
I am putting the finishing touches on the public release even as
I write this message.

> From: "Lex Spoon" <lex at cc.gatech.edu>
[...]