VMMaker & Mac and a few people needed...

John M McIntosh johnmci at smalltalkconsulting.com
Thu May 31 15:42:45 UTC 2001

>Are you also going to include enough tech to build a VM using the free
>Apple compiler as well, for those of us who never got enough into
>mac programming to want to buy Yet Another Compiler system? :)
>
>--
>Randal L. Schwartz - Stonehenge Consulting Services, Inc. - +1 503 777 0095
><merlyn at stonehenge.com> <URL:http://www.stonehenge.com/merlyn/>
>Perl/Unix/security consulting, Technical writing, Comedy, etc. etc.
>See PerlTraining.Stonehenge.com for onsite and open-enrollment Perl training!

It's not so much building the VM, VMMaker just drops the files you
need to build the VM somewhere. So it's if you have a make file for
MPW, or for project builder.

see http://irafs1.ira.uka.de/~marcus/j3/ for an MPW one.

I've got a OS-X project builder one kicking about that we should publish.

I'll find some time perhaps to integrate those two compilers into the
platform tree.