Distributing Squeak on a CD...

Michael Rueger m.rueger at acm.org
Tue May 22 22:44:32 UTC 2001

Mark Mayfield wrote:

> Greetings...
>
> We are in the final stages of publishing a book that is to include
> programming examples in Squeak (as well as Java). We would like to include
> on the book's accompanying CD the various Squeak 3.0 installations.
>
> Whom should we speak with?

Squeak is OpenSource, so you could just download it and put it on CD.
I would suggest though, that you contact me directly and I could provide
installers for PC and Mac for the full versions as well as the browser
plugin ones.
I guess  Bert Freudenberg <bert at isg.cs.uni-magdeburg.de> would be the
best contact person for the linux version?

Michael