Mpeg plugin version 1.1

John M McIntosh johnmci at smalltalkconsulting.com
Wed May 2 19:38:50 UTC 2001

I've shipped a new MPEG plugin for the macintosh (V1.1)

It contains some performance improvements, video should run 10%
faster. If people could let me know the performance improvements that
would be great.

The C source code was changed. Linux/Windows/BSD developers are
encouraged to download the C code and create a new version of the
plugin. Note I didn't get a chance to test these changes with
Windows, or Linux so it is possible some updates are required. Also I
suspect the Unix build process needs updating. Please forward any
changes to me.

http://www.smalltalkconsulting.com/html/mpeg3source.html