VMMaker & Mac and a few people needed...

John M McIntosh johnmci at smalltalkconsulting.com
Thu May 31 04:39:47 UTC 2001

Wheee, I just built a mac VM from nothing, well nothing I normally
use for building the VM. I'm also at the point of pushing things out
the door.

But I need a few of you who have Code Warrior and want to build a VM
to volunteer to try and build a VM from scratch, just so I know I'm
not cheating anywhere. So email me and I'll send you the 1300K of
files you need to build the  VM, plus the mpeg3 plugin, the
applescript plugin, and the FFI plugin. You'll also need the OpenGL
SDK from Apple.

I'm also interesting in having someone write the HOWTO build a MAC VM document!
it's those little things I leave out of the readme that zaps people
in the middle of the night.