instance referencing

Joshua Channing Gargus schwa at cc.gatech.edu
Tue May 15 13:34:39 UTC 2001

The changeset I've just put out uses:
'create textural references to dropped morphs'
with a checkbox showing whether it is active or not.

I like this a bit better than your wording because it emphasizes that it is
a _text_ reference.  Plus, it seems less ambiguous about which morphs are
being dropped.  However, I'm the guy who messed up the wording in the first
place, so who am I to talk?

Thanks for the input (any other suggestions),
Joshua